Skincare Problems? Here’s your solutions...

For those of you who know me personally, you will know that I love the Avon Solutions Range & I’ve blogged about products in the past! Sadly, the current range is coming to an end, however, close followers will know that in January this year, I was fortunate enough to be chosen by Avon HQ to trial, what was then - a ‘top secret' range. 

I now know, it was the New Solutions - Youth Minerals collection.

It is predominantly for older skin, however, I began the trial, following 2 very long & stressful studio days & an evening of innocent drinking o_O I woke up & thought I’m going to begin the trial... Within seconds, my skin was hydrated, boosted & had even colour restored. 

The new Solutions Range is available for all ages & skin types. I have purchased a number of kits to demo, if you’d like to try before you buy, please ask! I will be uploading in depth & individual product reviews,  as well as providing a 'skin type’ table for your use. 

If you’d like a personal consultation, please comment below or facebook me ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment