TAG: Skincare Survey

How many times do you wash your face daily?
I usually wash my face twice a day

Which make-up remover do you currently use?
Avon: Perfectwear eye make-up remover

Which skin type do you have? 
Being perfectly honest, my skin is just skin... It doesn’t usually plan up, it’s just skin

Which facial wash do you currently use?
Avon: Winter Solutions - Perfectly Clean, Cleansing Facial Wash

Which facial cleanser do you currently use? 
Avon: Winter Solutions - Perfectly Clean, Cleansing Facial Wash

Which toner do you currently use?
Avon: Solutions+ Maximum Moisture

Do you exfoliate?
I do! I use Avon: Clearskin Invigorating Face Scrub.. I lurve this product!

Which moisturiser do you currently use?
am: Avon: Winter Solutions - Enjoy the day cream
pm: Avon: Winter Solutions - Nourishing night cream

Do you use an eye cream?
I don’t o_O

Do you, or did you, have acne prone skin?
Nope ^__^

Consider yourselves tagged!
Pixee_x

No comments:

Post a Comment