January Products Of The Month


Nail Experts, Liquid Freeze - Quick Dry Spray:
This product has been really popular & so curiosity got the better of me & I decided to give it a go... I was really pleased with the results because I rarely have time to allow my nails to dry & so this product is definitely something I will be continuing to use! A top coat which accelerates the drying speed - spot on!


Nailwear Pro, Nail Enamel - Dynamo:
This colour is truly stunning! Unfortunately, the photograph doesn’t do the colour justice, because this purpley pink polish contains specs on silver glitter - a true stunner & a nail collection must have!

Naturals, Lime & Passionflower Volumising Shampoo:
I fell in love with the product the first time I used it! It smells divine & being formulated especially for fine hair, it adds volume without adding weight... It leaves my hair feeling refreshed, volumised & shiny... It’s definitely worth giving a go!

Naturals, Almond Conditioning Balm:
Due to the frequency in which I colour my hair & the intensity of the colours I use, I try & spend as little time as possible washing my hair over the bath/in the shower... Instead I apply shampoo & then apply leave in conditioners & serums. I was inclined to try the almond conditioning balm because of its size & its affordability in comparison to other leave in conditioners. I have to say, this product is a must have!
SuperShock Mascara:
There is no need to mix & match mascara when using Avon’s Supershock Mascara. This mascara volumises & lengthens lashes, it is also waterproof. It is rich in colour & is quick & easy to apply, due to it’s large wand. For a limited time it’s available in the gorgeous Luxe Lace packaging, so grab one whilst you can, it’s a glamourous essential to any make up bag! For easy removal of this waterproof mascara, I would recommend using ‘Perfectwear: eye make up remover’.

No comments:

Post a Comment